The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Help-of-the-Day

I went to the range this morning. I did 2 hours of dry firing and a 10-shot grouping following that. When I switched over to firing mode, it still dry fired! I was horrified and tried a few more times but no luck. I had to take the grip off to reveal a naked LP10. I was a little hesitant. Although I like taking things apart, I've never tried to do that when an item was not even a week old and costs over $2K. Since the only person that I knew at the range was Desmond, I decided to act confident so that I'd be confident to take it apart! Ok, the tiny 5mm metal rod found on the cam was missing (I know you don't have a clue, it's ok)!!! Without that, I couldn't shoot with pellets!

I started searching the entire floor and my bag (the floor's kinda dusty). How the heck do I find a 5mm long metal rod?! I didn't. I don't think they even sell that tiny piece on its own. Jierong's father helped me to search too. Soon, Uncle Choo also helped! I was damn paiseh la, lose one pin then the whole world come rescue me. Uncle Choo fixed my gun. I shall not discuss how here but... it's fixed. Let's just say I'm forever indebted to Uncle Choo!!! Gosh, he's SO nice!!! TSK. HOW?!?!??!? Why I so unlucky one?!??! Everyone's LP10 doesn't have lose pins except MINE. Tsk. Today's the 2nd time it dropped out. The first time it dropped out was on Thursday (the day it came).

Today's training was good though, at least during the dry firing. T'was much better than Thursday. Like totally dejected on Thursday. Hehe. Well, I need to really work on that follow through especially with the LP10. Jimmy, you're right, I think I need to add weights. Can't find the instructions to do that in the manual though, or maybe I'm just blind. Eh, I think I know how to attach weights already but it's ok, Coach Ho will save the day! Hmm, I was too tired and unsettled during the 10-shots. Couldn't really focus but I guess it's ok.

After training, I scrammed to go marketing and then headed home to cook lunch. I miss home cooked food!!! CK, I wanna go your house for dinner, hurry invite me!!! Haha! Ok, lunch was stir-fried vegetables, sweet and sour beancurd and pork with chilli bean sauce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home