The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hmm-of-the-Day

I stood still, staring at the flowers and grass that surrounded me. In a stream, I spotted a leaf floating downstream and I started a leisurely stroll while following it downstream. Then I met a frog which which seemed to be very sure of its purpose and direction in its steady, rhythmic leaps and I picked up the pace to follow it. A rabbit crossed my path in a hurry, as if in a rush to make a discovery and I had to brisk-walk to follow its trail. Then a dragonfly in brilliant colours whizzed past me and I broke into a jog to take a closer look. I looked up into the sky and witnessed migratory birds in a V-shaped formation. This time, I ran to keep sight of the birds. I kept running and running. Running into infinity.. And nothing else mattered. (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home