The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Estate-of-the-Day

Rant rant! Lots of rant! (",) Nothing important, then again, what is???

Managed to finish what I planned to mug an hour earlier than dinner time so I decided to take a stroll around the neighbourhood! Haven't explored the place before today! Went to the roof garden. I think it's severely underutilized but it's a nice place. It has a sheltered table and benches which I would propose to be better for a Christmas dinner/lunch or CNY dinner/lunch as compared with pQ's void deck. Not sure if we could do Christmas this year though. I must say, pQ and I have like continuously turned down each other's proposition to meet for like 10 times in a row which is highly unusual. Haha. Either we've grown up and prefer solitude or the geographical distance is simply too.. far. We refuse to budge from our places of residence.

Glad that Christmas is coming! My favourite season! There's 12 whole days of it and I'm going to celebrate each one of it! But I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do about it anyway. I watched a movie for the past 2 years and before that I went for a run at MacRitchie. Movie sounds erm.. normative. Let me think, let me think. A place with trees and water. Trees and water.. Maybe a long bike trip? Gosh, this is my last non-working Christmas!!! How does that matter anyway? I don't know. Ok, I'm going to write Santa a wish list. Ok, shan't be greedy.. Just one wish. How do I send it to the Northpole anyway?!!

Anyway, there's a playground at the roof garden which I definitely will not utilize and there's another one downstairs along with a street soccer court (damn, I thought it was a basketball court, sure sounds like it) and an exercise station. The exercise station's great just that there's no weights. I read the walk-a-jog route they mapped out.. and well, let's just say I'm not going to use it. MacRitchie's the place. Hmm, I'm slowly turning vegetarian without noticing. I sat down today and I realized I didn't get any meat for my food stash for the exams (with the exception of the tiny chicken bits in the canned soup). Oh, did I mention my neighbour upstairs plays nice and slow, late-night chill-out kind of music? I wanted to go up and knock and ask what was playing but I guess such behaviour would be unexpected so erm, restraining my friendly self.

Anyhow, in a futile bit to use the excess apple cider I poured out, I tried to make a strongbow-like drink with sugar and beer. Haha. Total disaster but I practically forced 1/4 of a cup down anyway. Haha. I was shocked to see the beer froth like crazy and minor panicked. Oh well, but minor panic is fun. Good to get the heart pumping a bit. Watched "What a Girl Wants". Good entertainment value! Ok, I should sleep! Me sleep! A well-rested individual is what we want to churn out for society and all its political, social and economic endeavors! Ok, ZzZzzz monster's got me!!! Not really, I have big trouble falling asleep lately. Tsk. Oh no! It's 1230am already! Ok, bye!

P.S. Pardon me but I've seemed to have developed a syndrome of talking to oneself. That seems to happen when I keep roaming in an empty apartment, trying to entertain myself between mugging!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no jaime koh! are u gg cukoo from too much mugging and solitude? haha..

November 19, 2008 10:52 PM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

haha. yar man. siao liao. today when i met pQ to get my term paper from her, i seem to forget how to talk. words coming out of my mouth seemed choked. think i can only email and blog now. HAHA. shall take a vow of silence. u believe me?

November 19, 2008 10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u? vow of silence? haha.. maybe for a while. I don't want to be there for the aftermath thou.. sure damn noisy! haha

November 20, 2008 8:16 AM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

haha.. THANKS AR. THANKS!

November 20, 2008 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home