The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Shooting-of-the-Day

Went to the range to play today. Was contemplating whether to go to the range. On one hand, I wanted to see my gun. On the other hand, I just wanted to stay home. There's a very strong urge for me to be homey lately which is.. unusual. Upon receiving an sms from CPF, decided to head down.

Did recreational shooting. Was fun today! Suited up in 大姐's rifle suit and used CPF's gun. Heehee. We exchange gun. At the end, we (Zehan, Jon Lim, Raymond, CPF and myself) had a 10-shot finals whereby we rotated guns after 2 shots per gun. Heehee. After shooting with the suit, I didn't use a suit for the "finals" since I had to shoot pistol too and I had a super don't-dare-pull-trigger syndrome when I used the rifles. Haha. Fun fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home