The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Machine-of-the-Day

Sniffling and tearing while doing my FYP progress presentation, not cos of stress or anxiety but due to a darn sore eye. Stared too long at the computer screen.

Skipped training today. Haven't done that in a while! Was all prepped and ready to go actually but... Skipping Friday's training too. And that leads me to skipping Sunday's monthly shoot as well. Well well.

Tested and proven: The machine I need for my FYP (the only one in NUS) is spoiled! Meddling with it the past 2 weeks. No wonder got so many problems. I thought why I so blur. Takes a bare minimum of 2 weeks to fix. OH WELL. That gives me time to be ultra-mugger. Unofficial leave from my FYP has been granted. :|

Obama won. Hmm. The next 4 years is gonna be interesting.

I feel like poverty-stricken kid dying of hunger.
Don't get me wrong, I ate in the afternoon.
Shall sleep on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home