The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Food-of-the-Day

Believe it or not, today's the first time in my life I made breakfast, lunch and dinner for myself in the same day. Usually, I'm bound to skip a meal!

Managed to cook my meals and do my laundry spending less than 45min for each meal break. Not bad! Hmm, I feel white and flaccid. I think I better start exercising!

Anyway, one of my readings triggered off my realization that I had vodka at home. I hate drinking that stuff so I decided to use it with food. It's taking up too much space. Haha. You know the cocktail Bloody Mary? The tomato juice thingy. Was having pasta for dinner so for the sauce, I mixed in some vodka with the tomato based pasta sauce, added some ground black pepper and parsley flakes and got Bloody Mary pasta. Haha. Ok. The pasta got kick. Yay.

I studied quite a fair bit today. So decided to slack a little at night. Watched Sweet Home Alabama with the nice TV in the hall. Opened a bag of corn chips and a bottle of Corona Extra and slumped into a beanbag. Shiok. Everything here has a remote, including the fan. Haha. Ultimate slacky place. Even the beer's provided (my brother buy, not me!!)


-equanimity-

"We are too ready to elide the appearance with the substance.. the manner of appearing with the manner of being." - Finkelstein

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

white and flacid? blob blob blob

November 16, 2008 10:42 AM  
Blogger JJJJ said...

haha. yah. I better start exercising man! tsk.

November 16, 2008 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home