The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dinner-of-the-Day

Still got this eye problem man! Yesterday at training, my sights were double vision. Eyes too watery. Eyes go wet and red every night. Tsk. Really shoot bird sia. LOL.

Anyway, sent Jan & Pat to the airport today. First time I sent people off at T3 but then again, this is only my 3rd time sending people off. They requested anyway, and of course I obliged! Got motivation - had dinner at Dian Xiao Er (F.O.C of course) and drove back the AT Mazda 3. The deep fried Kai Lan was really interesting. Food was good and so was the service! Not bad ar SQ.. Can check in baggage way in advance! Saw my brother use a backpack for his laptop. Damn funny. I haven't seen him with a backpack in years! He usually uses the sling laptop bag kinda bags. He looks younger, much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home