The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dinner-of-the-Day

I forgot about collecting my term paper today until pQ smsed me. I was too lazy to go down anyway so she collected for me. Heh. Anyway, we had dinner at S11 at her place there. Got 4 police officers at S11. pQ ask me what they doing there and I almost wanted to reply that they go da bao food for dinner. LOL. But they actually came to get a woman who seemed very dazed and not very able to walk. Weird. Very.

When I headed back, I was just in time to drink red wine and consume nice cheese. Haha. Habits of Jan and Pat! Nice! Jan got me a bottle of beer from Germany (looks very nice.. like champagne packaging) and Pat got me liquor chocolates!!! Haha. Makes me sound alcoholic huh? All in good moderation as it should be! Anyway, Pat was the first person to buy me a bunch of liquor chocolates (from Sins)! Damn nice. If I recall accurately, my mum introduced me to that and not long later, Pat bought that box of 9 for me. I still recall that it was $2/piece so I ate a maximum of 1 piece per night when I received it! Have been loving it ever since. Can you remember some of your favourite foods and the first experience when you ate them?

Had to study past 10pm today since I went out for dinner and was invited to wine & cheese! Hmm. Managed to finish everything I need for the day (explains why I can blog so much).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home