The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dream-of-the-Day

Or should I say night?

I had a dream last night. Very weird. To my recollection, I have NEVER dreamed of anything related to this aspect in my life. A very important aspect nonetheless. In the dream, it introduced an idea which I never thought of in real life. Wasn't even close to thinking of it. So cool huh? Getting ideas from dreams. Anyway, when I woke up, I was indifferent to the idea and it really bugged me but I kept thinking that it was just a dream. You know, some dreams, seem dreamy and unreal while others just stick and bug you.

As if that wasn't uncanny enough. In the evening when I met my father for dinner. He mentioned the same idea. He got it while chatting with someone at the coffeeshop. Wow. After we chatted about it, I think it might actually work. What's the probability of that?

What could be more important than a person's happiness and joy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home