The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Dinner-of-the-Day

Wah, today was.. a good solitudie day! Woke automatically at 10+am then slacked around in PJs (aunt gave me this damn comfy PJ's so love wearing PJ's now) and was trying to be as ill-disciplined as possible. Mini rebel! Haha. I only decided what I wanted to do in the early afternoon (after my stomach started calling out). So I headed out on a date with me, myself and I! Went for lunch at Carl's Junior and lunched there and headed to watch "Beverly Hills Chihuahua". Love doggies, especially talking ones! Haha. Finally bought my running shoe wallet! Nike got 40% discount!

Met Jan & Pat and Anu for dinner at Imperial Treasure at T3 today! For exotic, ate goose intestines and turtle. I think the mango sago dessert deserves special mention!!! WAHHHHHHHH!!! Can't get enough of it.

This evening was one of those golden evening days. Great weather. The satisfaction of just looking at it is better than having gold!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home