The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Game-of-the-Day

Met up with some AWC (YX, PF, ZJ, SL) to play Cluedo! We played Cluedo Super Challenge Edition followed by Cluedo Original. I prefer the Super Challenge though!

In the evening, took public transport to Paulaner to meet some shooters. Reached there at 7.55pm! 5min before Happy Hours were over!!! Drank slightly more than a litre of beer. Don't think I've drunk so much beer in a single seating. Ok, my drinking habit has got to change. When the semester starts, all expensive food, chocolate, wine/liquor is going to be on a reward based system and available only in minute quantities. My usual semester mode anyway. Haha. I haven't studied in school for so long!!! Time to hit the books!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home