The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Museum-of-the-Day










Met Poh for breakfast. Ate dim sum at Jln Kayu.

Headed to town to watch a morning movie, "The Dark Knight", with Sandra. I like Batman but the Joker really scares me. I love the bat mobile.

We had lunch at a fusion restaurant place.

Decided to go to the Peranakan Museum (NUS students gain free admission to all the museums in SG). Apparently the locals don't really frequent the museum cos the security guard asked Sandra which country we were from. I think we didn't speak much singlish. Haha. Damn funny.

The aim was Brewerkz. We walked there through Fort Canning. Didn't get lost so that was quite cool. I never walk to Clarke Quay before! Anyway, at Clarke Quay, Sandra knows her way around damn well lor. I WONDER WHY. Haha. Summore I think I go there more often. Reminder to self: 1 pint = 500mL.

Today is Racial Harmony Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home