The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Shoot-of-the-Day

Shot for the Singapore Open Shooting Championships this morning. 355/400. I am quite satisfied with my performance, considering what I've been shooting at training recently. I think it's like above my recent training average. Didn't eat breakfast so almost died of starvation halfway. This is the first competition I've attended without breakfast, alcohol the evening before and insomnia. I didn't even want to wake up in the morning, I snoozed and decided to reach there later than planned. At sighters, I was like, when is the competition going to end? Crap. Damn sian. I shot finish by 9.40am (started at 9am). That's like a record timing. Haha. Shot 7 for my first shot and misfired either 5 or 6 for 3rd shot. I didn't even see the bloody sights when I triggered. Distracted for that instant. Niiice. I actually felt relieved after that then I just whack liao (I think it's better when you really stop caring.. if not for those two crap shots, I probably may not even hit 355). Still scored 89 for that series so.. that's quite cool. The most amusing part was that I was shooting the same pace as someone else for like damn a lot of shots. It's like we'd simultaneously roll back, change target, load, bring up gun and fire off then repeat at the same pace. DAMN AMUSING. I only noticed that after a while. I was like.. who would shoot at this pace??? Except da jie of course..

Crap Crap Crap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home