The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Food-of-the-Day

I actually woke up in the midst of grinding my teeth today. A bit amazing. I actually feel happier waking up today even though I wakeyed with swollen cheeks! With a shoulder injury, I found it bad enough not sleeping on my right side but now I can't sleep on my side at all! Despite all the headaches and physical pain, I actually feel more alive today than ever in these few months.

Sandra came over today! She brought me 2 x chawanmushi from Sakae and mashed potato from KFC! Haha. THANK YOU. We watched VCDs (Over Her Dead Body and Perfect Stranger). Later, took a bus (think I can't drive for a while in this health condition) to meet pQ at BB Hawker Centre (aka Ang Mo Kio Hawker). Kept asking pQ to get food so I can try eating a bit and the rest could go to her. Haha. She and I wanted MEAT. Went to rent some VCDs to occupy me these days. After that, we headed to S11 for chicken chop. She was impressed I could eat chicken chop (she ate all the hard parts, I ate the tender ones, haha, thanks). I had to chew with my two front teeth and swallow (forced her to try doing the same and she hated it). Damn tiring to chew. My response to her:

I talk. It's pain, but it's worth it.
I laugh. It's pain, but it's worth it.
I eat chicken chop. It's pain, but it's worth it.
No pain, no gain.

86 was damn crowded. The walk home in the evening was good though. Got to see my neighbour's ducks on the way home so that was cool. The dogs along the way were cute too. There were puppies! Perhaps I should drive less and slow down my life a bit.. Just before I hurry back into study term anyway.


List of Food (I didn't stop eating the whole day):
  • Chicken & Mushroom Flavoured Instant Oatmeal Porridge (Brunch)
  • Chawanmushi (Lunch)
  • Mashed Potato (Lunch)
  • Ham & Cheese (Lunch)
  • Jelly (Lunch)
  • Fried Carrot Cake (Tea)
  • Pulut Terigu (Tea)
  • Chicken Chop (Tea/Dinner)
  • Vegetarian Flavoured Instant Rice Porridge (Dinner)
Spent the evening time watching more VCDs (CJ7 and I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry). Ok, quite amazed I ate all that. OH WELL. I just need a steak to top this off! Haha. Damn, it's hard to eat!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home