The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Surgery-of-the-Day

So much medicine. Of which 4 are antibiotics.
Just looking at them make me feel sick.

Extracted both my lower wisdom teeth under sedation. Sedation is cool. There was this part I seemed a little awake and could feel pulling at my mouth but maybe that was a dream. First time I go surgery. Fun. They poked this needle into my left hand. The drip kind. I always wondered how it felt like. I asked someone before. I never could look at it nor stand near it if it were on someone else. But today, I stared through the procedure. I was amused it was going into my hand.

Had a big fat headache. The left side damn #$%^&* painful. The left side of the head also. That's not the worst part. The worst part is separation... from my food. Food is supposed to cheer me up! Anyway, headed to AMK hub to shop for food. I guess I really can't eat much except for soup and instant porridge. I feel like eating tau huay and chawanmushi though. A bit inaccessible. Wanted to get the baby food. They like have pasta and all that mashed but.. it was too $. I wanted to get instant mashed potatoes too but.. couldn't find. So I was terribly sad searching the hypermarket with a throbbing headache. Fortunately, I had a brilliant idea. Comfort food would be JELLY! Haha. Haven't really eaten that in a while.

Gonna stop using my car a while. Think it's too dangerous to drive in this state of health!

P.S. Thanks Sandra for advising me on which pills to take (which is like ALL except one?)


有时, 执着是成功之道。 可是也应该放下执着,万事随缘,让因果自作定论。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home