The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Graduation-of-the-Day




Kokwai graduated from SIA training as a steward today! Attended the ceremony with Lloyd. Old skool people (一千年一次, gosh, we've known each other for 9 years). Quite funny, got performances from all the graduates. Saw Ve'Joy there (or rather she saw me), surprised me! Anyway, he showed us the mock-up for the various passenger cabins. The photos here are from First Class. Apparently, the Raffles Class is Business Class. I always thought that was First Class.

Headed to the range today. Just wanted to be back there for some odd reason. Just a few days ago, I didn't want to see the place for a very long time. Anyhow, in the midst of drawing my gun, pQ called me to go out. Haven't really hung with her for a while so decided shooting could wait. Anyway, made some kiddo friends from Shuqun SS at the range (reminder to self: you made a half-promise to be there on Tuesdays to visit them). They remind me of my sec 2 self. Hmm.

In the evening, met up with O-Wern for dinner. Ate at Magic Wok at Novena Square, cheap and good. He drove himself back. Haha. That was fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home