The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Fair-of-the-Day

Today was Matriculation Fair Day 1! I felt like a sales person at a roadshow (been there, done that and was PAID). Quite fun today.. Too long never hyper but was good! Sailing's on our right and Archery's on our left. We managed to entice one from each booth to come try shooting. We're probably going to have "in-collaboration" or "exchange" projects with Archery! They like the idea too! Quite a few freshies seem very keen to join. One even went "I hope to hear from you all soon!" and I thought that was my line. Ok, the target machine toy is damn entertaining. Our neighbours played it several times and next week, our opposite neighbour and a DBS guy's gonna come and play. Matric Fair ended rather late today (6+pm)! Not too bad. 4 more days to gO!!

Had the NUS Appreciation Lunch for varsity captains this afternoon. The food was good but couldn't eat much. Asked the next "Principal" of the possibility of having a range in NUS and got rejected (again). Haha. Oh well!

Went to train in the evening! Today's training attitude was great! Dry fire and grouping quite happie! Worked on my problem too. Heh. But I really need my fuel (food) to shoot man. Can die.

Oh, didn't get my choice for Honours Project in Round 1 and may not even get my choice in Round 2 but.. actually, I still feel quite good! I think I'm the only idiot in FST that has to select so many times. LOL. Whatever comes my way, I'm still gonna handle it to the best of my ability. The Honours Orientation (4 to 7 August) is super packed with lectures/tutorials and even erm test?! Wah, FULL DAYS of SCHOOL. Sounds muggy but LOOKING FORWARD!!! AI ZAI!

Today is a SCORE day!!! JJJJ+ 1; Baddies 0!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home