The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Appointment-of-the-Day

Went for my follow-up dental appointment. Driving to town in the morning is a headache. Anyway, the dentist applied a numbing gel that was PINA COLADA flavour. That was seriously quite cool. Impressed. And yeah, it probably materialized from Food Science people like ME, so I should be proud. I feel like a PINA COLADA kid. I have so many run-ins with that drink. He didn't remove my stitches (Liang Kai: it dissolves!!!) but merely trimmed the stuff sticking out. Apparently I can't open my mouth too wide cos of the stitches. Gosh. No wonder that day I open mouth too big onwards then damn pain and kena fever.

Met Sandra for a rather quick lunch! Beef noodle stall at J8 foodcourt. Nice! Part of BF1101 - Introduction to Beef!

Worked in the evening. The ACJC kids are kinda nice so it doesn't really feel workish. Initially, they thought I was working there full time till I told them I was still studying. When I mentioned that I wanna be a vet, they said I looked like one. Well, at least I look it! Now, just how am I gonna execute that plan?

Jialat, I've never procrastinated training so many times in a row in my life. Tuesday, I was supposed to train then I went out with pQ. Wednesday, I was supposed to train then I headed for dinner at Bottle Tree. Thursday (today), I was supposed to train in the afternoon then I headed to Army Market for AWC stuff. Thursday (today), I was supposed to train after work then I headed for dinner. OK. Tomorrow I will train. Confirm, guarantee plus chop, stamp, signed by???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home