The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Birthday-of-the-Day






Yesterday's lunch cost me more than S$10 at a food court!!!
I skipped breakfast for the first time today! I had lunch in my room (ate a can of pasta stuffed with beef in tomatio sauce). Headed to school to print some notes (took a really long time waiting) and then for my Introductory Psychology Lecture. We're studying about the brain and the nervous system, etc! It's so JC Biology except for the parts of the brain. My lecturer is cool, I like her!

Anyway, it's Monika's 21st Birthday! We celebrated it in the Common Room on our level with candles and a chocolate cheesecake!
My dinner was some spicy instant noodles and now I'm drinking green bean soup but it's the instant powder mix so it isn't very nice. I love the green bean soup we ate at Marina Bay BBQ Steamboat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home