The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Lessons-of-the-Day

Broccoli with cheese potato (from Wendys) Quarter-Pounder (from Wendys)
Naan with Butter Chicken - today's dinner in my room



I didn't sleep last night! Quite energetic even w/o sleep so it's ok I think! Anyway, I had my gym workout in the morning and breakfast with the Science Dean, Vice-Dean, some guy, UOT term 1 people and my fellow UOT term 2 people. Well, we had a nice chat.

Following that, I headed to Queen St West to shop! The street was too long so I had to turn back halfway. It was hot today (only in the morning/afternoon, evening was freezing). Interesting shops. I bought a tshirt. Cute I think.

I then headed back to my residence for a quick nap. I left for The Royal Ontario Museum. The admission is FREE today (C$17 for students on other days). Hmm. I didn't know it'd take so long to walk there so I only had about 45min to tour the museum so I decided not to. I headed to my class venue and started reading some material (non-academic related, just some shooting stuff). I attended my first lecture at UOT (Confronting Global Changes). The lecture was like a normal NUS SCIENCE lecture. Imagine that. My friends had other lessons today and their lecturers were all very interesting! Oh well.

I'm sleepy. I'm going to have an early night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home