The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Shopping-of-the-Day

The target card (ba2 ka3) is 9m away only!!! Internet - the greatest invention of all time!
The view from my room. Nice huh?

We spent the day shopping, mainly at Eaton Centre. I bought 3 tops and toiletries from Eaton Centre! We had lunch at the Food Court at Eaton Centre. I ate clams and salad for $4.99 (w/o tax). The prices listed are all w/o tax so it's kind of deceiving for me. Well, I like the girl who served me for lunch. Nice girl. Anyway, we started taking out our calculators today >> obviously not locals.

There's so many internationals staying in Toronto!!! SERIOUSLY cosmopolitan. The service is excellent over here!! Hmm, the food here is all too farmiliar. Not much excitement in food. There's Popeyes! Hmm, I can have the same type of food in Singapore, here. They even sell Singapore Fried Vermicelli. There's Indian, Thai, Japanese, Chinese (including dim sum), Western, etc..

After lunch, we headed to Chinatown. Nothing much that I wanted to buy. I bought 1 top. It started to drizzle so we headed back to our residence. Didn't really get to explore Chinatown fully. We'll probably head back there and check out Kensington which is next to Chinatown as well.

Going to eat dinner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home