The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Dinner-of-the-Day

Today was a superbly packed day! My day began at 6am! In the morning, I was checking out some stuff for the itinerary. Tsk tsk.. Toronto is happening!!! Haha, should I bring a mini Singapore flag over to celebrate National Day there? Anyway, I'll be celebrating Canada Day!

At 8.45am, I left home and headed to Jan and Pat's to collect a luggage bag, universal adaptor and some US dollars. The US dollars came free - their sponsorship for part of my New York City trip!!! My aunt sponsored the other part!

At 10am, I had an online meeting on MSN with my Summer Programme (SP) people. I think they're a fun lot! That's cool. The online meeting was fruitful and 7 of us turned up which is cool.

Jimmy sponsored lunch today! T'was bee hoon with vegetable! I couldn't finish my lunch even though I didn't have breakfast! Thanks for the lunch Jimmy!

At noon, we had NUSIS Debrief. It was a good debrief. I like.

At about 3.30pm, we held the NUS AWC EXCO Elections. Oh well. Ok. Accepted. I have a good team to work with. I like.

In the evening, Pistolers (should it be spelled like that???) went for BBQ Steamboat at Marina South! There were 11 of us. Today was one of the few times that I would just sit there and eat and hardly cook. That seems like the situation nowadays with AWC people! Anyway, we had the Varsity Captain elections too.

At night, I packed my luggage! I'm still not done with it! I packed it until 4+am!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home