The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Walk-of-the-Day

Well well. It's summer and the days are really long! The sun sets at about 9pm instead of 7am and the sun rises before 515am!!! Gosh. Monika and I went for a long walk all the way the Harbourfront to see WATER. Anyway, the buildings here are way cool! You should see The University of Toronto (UOT)!!! It's a GREAT difference from NUS.

We spent the day walking around UOT after breakfast (BUFFET breakfast but I didn't eat much). Lunch was a hotdog, the kind you get from the roadside stalls. Sorry, no photos cos images not yet uploaded from my camera! And the images are rather huge, so.. show you all when I get back! Oh yah, the clothes and stuff here are DAMN NICE. They're like having sale so it's really great. I haven't bought anything cos there's TOO MANY things that I want to buy. TSK. I think I need to do some budgeting. Hmm... maybe not. Haha.

Oh, the people here are DAMN FRIENDLY!!! Nice people! Well, I'm heading to dinner soon and we'll be hanging out at some crafts market followed by the Jazz festival. Hey, this city is ULTRA happening.

Anyway, SMS is like S$0.30 but I have to type it within 40 seconds if not it won't go through! Incoming SMS is free so please SMS me!!! Not used to such a quiet phone. Miss some folks back home but oh well.. Will be calling people soon I guess. I got this DAMN cool thing that let's me call back 300min per week for FREE using my laptop. I can call internationally to land phones (i.e. telephone/mobile phone).

The only horrible thing was that my AC adaptor for my laptop died so I had to get another one at C$136. I wouldn't even dare to try to convert that to S$. TSK. Well, the new adaptor's light is blue. Nice.

Anyway, the post time of this blog is now following Torontonian time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home