The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Rain-of-the-Day

I go to the gym daily unless otherwise stated.

In the morning, we had an orientation by Marc from the International Student Exchange Office. Nice guy!

Anyway, it rained for the first time since I've been here! It's SO cold!!! Well, the pavements here are not very even. I keep tripping! I trip much more than I do in SG! The people here aren't really addicted to handphones! I hardly see them them take out their mobile phones unlike in SG!
Hmm, they have this iClicker thing. It allows you to participate in lectures. The lecturer will ask a question and we will answer the question using the iClicker thingy! So cool right? The people here SERIOUSLY participate in class! People raise their hands one after the other and they ask questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home