The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Servicing-of-the-Day

Met Jimmy for lunch at Jln Kayu. After that he came over to my place for a while so Titus made a new friend. The tankman came today, nice guy. He gave us a discount (from $45 to $30 for an 11-litre tank). I got a shock. He looks like a typical scuba diver. Oh well.

I got lost on the way from Novena to NUS!!! I kept missing turns and ended up in town (paid for TWO ERPs) then I found the way to CTE (heading to SLE i.e. the opposite direction of NUS) so I exited at Braddell and took the Thomson way to school. I saw Monika there as well! We had to submit some forms for the UOT Summer Programme. The receptionist laughed at me and Xiu Juan was amused as I was telling my story about getting lost (I was talking to Monika but I heard her laugh then I realized that probably the whole office could hear me). Well, I was the receptionist's entertainment. It's not everyday that Jaime goes to S16 and makes a din. Tsk tsk. I'm noisy.

After that, I went downtown. I got a little lost on the way there too. Haha. Tsk. This is what happens when I'm not in a rush, I tend to get lost and I refuse to check the map cos I wanna test my instincts. Hehe.

I went to Wisma to service my Sony Ericsson W810i handphone. I knew they were going to do a software update so I transferred all my data to my T610 beforehand. I queued for 1h20min. Gosh. I went to Takashimaya to shop. I finally spent my $30 voucher after some difficulty. Anyway, I met Nunthiya at the servicing centre. She went to collect her phone. I met Steven (AJ tracker) too. He's working there. The customer service officer (Sook Fun) was nice. It was kind of funny as she told me TWICE and EMPHASIZED that all my data will be gone. I just said ok very calmly both times. Act cool mah (already transferred my data out lar). Going there to collect it back on Friday.

I initially intended to go movie-marathoning as I have 2 free tickets for Cathay but I had to get home to settle some stuff. Tsk, it's so hard to spend these 2 free tickets (and no, I won't give it to you unless....) Anyway, if you think you'd get lost in Ngee Ann City, try their carpark. GIGANTIC. I lost my car (again, I know). When I got into the car, I was initially lost as I couldn't find the 'OUT' sign. A car exited its lot in front of me so I followed it out. I think we took more than 5min to exit the carpark!!! It's damn big can?

The Corrs - Radio....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home