The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Musical-of-the-Day


In the afternoon, I went to train. I shot my first 10.9!!! I knew it was a 10 and when I drew it back it was a NICE 10.9! I had to check with Jimmy to confirm. Ok, 10.9 ain't important, but I happy to see it. First time ok? I eggcited. Tsk. After that, had to rest. Too eggcited to shoot. Haha. After that almost had another 10.9. Almost.
In the evening, I met up with pQ and we watched 'The Phantom of the Opera'!!! Damn funny. pQ didn't know we were watching that until we headed towards The Esplanade! I just told her to wear formal! So romantic hor? Tsk, wasted it on pQ! HAHA. The props are excellent! It was entertaining so I'm happy. We had free champagne since we used VISA as the mode of payment and bought Category A tickets. However, we didn't claim them as I couldn't drink and drive and pQ didn't want to drink alone! What a waste!
Anyway, after that, we had supper at Glutton's Bay and then headed to Sunplaza Mc's for strawberry and chocolate sundaes, apple pies and a medium iced Milo! Shiok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home