The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, May 09, 2008

Tofu-of-the-Day

Oops, I meant tau huay. HAHA.

Had a very long session with the physiotherapist today! Like an hour for the diagnosis and teaching me the excercises. I didn't do the excercises there. Wah, xiong. Felt like a broken shoulder after that. My complaint: Shoulder pain when sleeping and driving. Shoulder not pain when shooting. Haha. YAY. Goodie. Cos I happened to use the appropriate muscles and posture for shooting - with respect to the injury anyway. Ok, quite proud of my brain. Figured out the posture the first session I resumed training. Haha.

Since it's the NJC IS tomorrow, figured I should train this evening. Was kind of hesitant to do so cos of physiotherapy in the morning. I'm glad I trained. Mainly dry firing. Could only do 10 shots today if not think shoulder die. The first sign of hope since I resumed training after recovery:

10 shots - Kena stunned when I pulled back the card.

Da Jie gave me another 折磨 session. OWWWWW. Sweaty palms. Tears almost out! Gosh. Necessary pain. No pain no gain! Thank you for the frequent 折磨 sessions. Shiok ar, after training got massage. LOL.

Da Jie and I headed for tau huay at Jln Kayu! Love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home