The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Presentation-of-the-Day





Had the presentation for IA this morning!

Objective of the day: Ben & Jerry's free cone day!!!

Had lunch at Sushi Tei (first time me eat there!) before heading for our free cone with some FST folks. The food is good but I didn't feel like spending. Too $$$! Spent under $20.. heh. Proud of myself.

In the evening, met Lame&Friends to watch Forbidden Kingdom. For once, I really think it'd be better in Chinese. It's too weird in English! I can't decide... is it supposed to be serious or funny? Entertainment value still okay.. can pass!

Eh? Isn't it Mr I-always-wanted-to-give-him-Snickers birthday?? Ok. Gosh, be seeing him soon. mehmeh~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home