The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Work-of-the-Day

Met the jet-lagged LK for lunch. LOL. We ate at Sakae! Heehee. Got my new stock of Tiger Classic. Now, I just have to buy Heineken and do a triangle test.

Spent the afternoon editing the final draft of my report. The report's finally finished! I had to complete the Student's Log Sheet as well as the Student's Feedback Form. Sad, I can't do the online evaluation excercise to gain the 100 CORS points! Heh. But that makes sense. Anyway, I settled my 15-minute individual PowerPoint presentation already! Ok, I'm ALL DONE with IA work! I did all this in 5 hours. Good girl, keep efficiency and productivity UP!

Waiting for Jan & Pat to come over so we can head out for dinner! Heh.


Didn't run today.. Kena PS again! Half expected!!! TSK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home