The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Training-of-the-Day


Wah. I think me improved a lot. Got more of the idea liao. LOL. The grouping on the left was Wednesday's. The one on the right was this evening's. Hehe. I GOT LAUGHED AT BY DA JIE AND JY BECAUSE I WAS TRANSLATING WHAT MA JIAO LIAN SAID IN CHINESE TO O-WERN. AT LEAST I UNDERSTOOD WHAT SHE SAID. Bleahz! Haha. To prove it, IN SUMMARY, what she meant was 视力回收... HMMPH!

Anyway, today was my last day on industrial attachment to Firmenich. Super touched man. My supervisors got me a Fila bag and spent much effort in getting it. The Temasek Poly student, Geraldine, gave me a present too (I've only known her for a week). I got to visit the Beverage lab (Mylene and Esther explained their work to me)! My supervisor helped my to call the Savory lab and I went over to learn about it from Peiyi! Cool. They were damn nice and forthcoming in teaching me stuff..! Our Director (my supervisor's boss) dropped by the lab to pass me his business card (I told him I'd drop by his office to get it). At 4+pm, one of the Vice-Presidents came into the lab just to wish me well and talk to me a bit before I leave! He's the one who introduced the chiropractor to me! I have much to thank him for! Gosh. I was thinking of dropping by his office to thank him then he came over! WOW. Last but not least, my supervisors spent HALF THE DAY (no kidding - 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 4pm) looking through my report and evaluating me for the first session and then explaining everything to me in the second session. They had a late lunch with cold food because of that (lunch is at 12noon).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home