The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Hmm-of-the-Day

Went to NUS for a dialogue session with the Head of SRC this evening. Anyway, did some work for my Industrial Attachment. To my horror (ok, I don't really feel horrified yet), I really have A LOT OF HOMEWORK. My attachment has some work to do on top of the standard report and presentation. Jialat, I need to submit soon. Ok, relaxin` Chiong soon. Let's keep efficiency UP!

As a kid, I always thought I would one day change the world.. Have you all seen the movie Pay it Forward? If you haven't, I suggest you rent the VCD and watch it. A little too idealistic? It just might work... One idea, domino effect. Slowly but surely. As in Christianity, we've received so much and we can't exactly pay it back.. So I guess that leaves us with paying it forward...

Strive harder.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home