The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Place-of-the-Day

Went to Marsiling to service Valen today! He got cleaned (both interior as well as exterior)! Anyway, slept on pQ's bed while she worked last night! HAHA. Ling Ling was my roomie. Anyway, Marsiling is a BLAST FROM THE PAST. Gosh. The stalls are so... and the shops are so... erm.. 90s? Wah.. And the people are so... as well. I was amazed. Yes, I am lucky, or rather.. blessed. *tug on my heartstrings* Simple old estate but thoroughly enjoyed by me!

After that, met Peng and Jimmy at LK's place for lunch. Thanks a bunch for helping with the goodie bags man. I didn't have to ask and help came! Had dinner with Jan, Pat and my father! At Yio Chu Kang Rd (I chose the place, it's been a while).

Behold the map of the world... on his face...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home