The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sand-of-the-Day

Went to chiropractor this morning. After that, met Chewy and small Grace for lunch at Vivo before heading to Sentosa! We spent an hour inline skating (I forgot to bring skates)! The sand has become more coarse at the upper regions of the artificial beach! It changed!!! =(

Anyway, I think I use the word "anyway" too often. I shall substitute it with "anyhow". Hmm.. However, "anyhow" in the Singlish context means "any old how" in English while I would want to express "anyhow" as indicating that I am missing out some details in a story and am moving on to the next main point or event. Confused yet? Don't BE!!!

Anyhow, met up with XY, Jimmy and LK at some Chinese restaurant at Bras Basah. Wow. I didn't know it existed. Later at night, hung out at ECP till it was time to celebrate CR's birthday. Hehe. Funny.

Oh, met Chiam and his gf (Cedarian AGAIN, let me count his crushes.. 1, 2, pQ, 4, 5, 6!!!) LOL. This small boy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home