The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Swimming-of-the-Day

Went for physiotherapy this morning. So tough one! Almost 2 hours of workout! Posture kinda chiminology. My whole shoulder ached to near death and so did my biceps!!! LOL.

Went swimming with Peng at SAFRA. Hmm. The swimming pool water is.. erm.. salty. Irk. No more swimming at SAFRA. The YCK Swimming Pool tastes better (i.e. chlorine, not salt). We were in the pool less than an hour.. Heehee. The bubble pool is shuang.

In the evening, I met Sandra! She was studying with AL (AJ most pleasant looking girl in my batch.. LOL.. using initials for her protection). She also wanna run marathon. What am I doing (doing nothing about it apparently)?! Anyway, Sandra wanted to movie so we watched "The Other Bolyen Girl" at The Cathay. Quite nice. Oh yeah, Sandra saw this thingy and she thought I should have a photo of it (think shooting target), so she helped me take a photo of it. Weird lar this girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home