The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Kid-of-the-Day


Met pQ for lunch! She came over to study while I did my work! Cooked dinner this evening (pork, tofu and spinach)!

H came over after childcare this evening! He was fascinated with my toys! He erm.. semi-spoiled my new targets! So I had to entertain him with my toy gun. At first he was startled when the rubber bullet came out but after that, he played with it over and over! One whole hour playing with the gun!!! My toy!!! Gosh. I had to cock the gun and aim it for him each time! His job was to put the bullet in and press the trigger. Funny boy. pQ made him laugh for like 5 whole minutes! Maybe 10 minutes! She splashed the dirty water from the wok all over my kitchen floor! She ar! Always make me dunno whether wanna laugh or cry!!! I'd laugh anyway and force her to clean up the mess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home