The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, May 02, 2008

Birds-of-the-Day

Driving in a warehouse is a bit scary! Dark.. Forklifts.. Lorries.. Vans.. TWO-WAY spiral driving pathways to access different levels with NO LANE MARKINGS AT ALL. Got a bit lost on the way there too. LOL.

Since I was in the Jurong area, I decided to maximise petrol use by heading to the Jurong Bird Park. I haven't been there since excursions in primary school! I didn't bring my camera (last minute decision) so I used my 3.2 megapixel camera phone.


Jurong Falls - Tallest man-made waterfall in the world (30m)
Rainbow!!!

Walked around Chinatown a bit before meeting my FST folks. Ate Yum Cha high-tea buffet! The dim sum was great! Loved the dessert. Loved the soup! $16.80++! I was feeling way too fat to train but by the time I started stretching, the food seemed to have disappeared. Becoming monstrous again!!!

Training was better today. Improved a bit. Managed 4 tens in a row so quite satisfied. Still got lots to work on!! Grrrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home