The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Nightlife-of-the-Day ( ... maybe "Night")

Strongbow (apple cider) with added blackcurrant. NIIICE.


Nana's quite funny.


Met Bex, Nana, Serena, Candice, Princess and pQ at Wheelock yesterday. The SAJC gang. LOL. I extra! After that, pQ, nana and I headed to Penny Black. pQ headed home with Fredo while nana and I cabbed to St James to meet her friends. It was girls night there (I had no idea)! Haha. I was wondering why so many girls and erm.. butches.

A bit too crazy.....! Play too much. LOL. Crap. When I first reached St James, nana was like "You can do whatever you want! You're never gonna see these people again!" Haha. Nana is funny lar! pQ worried sia. Funny. I gave her another shock. I love giving her shocks. Damn satisfying. She know me so long yet once in a while when I become less predictable, she'll be damn shocked. Damn funny. Relaxin` people. Jaime needs to come out and play once in a while!!! HEEHEE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home