The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Writing-of-the-Day

I wrote this during the exam period last semester.

Well, what can I say?

Things always seemed better in yester-years,
But did you ever realize back when you shedded tears?

There was a point I realized how great life was as I lived it.
Back then, I knew it’d be history someday soon,
And savouring every moment was the best I could do.

When that episode faded,
All I knew was to re-live it in my memories.
I lived my life looking back for several years,
Failing to appreciate my current life as I stumbled forward.

But I know better at present,
To appreciate here and now as heaven sent.
Not to dwell on the unpleasant,
But to take delight in every incident.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home