The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Excercise-of-the-Day


Woke up at 0630H for an early morning run with Irving! We reached MacRitchie at 0715H and there were so many people! Normal for a Saturday morning I guess. Anyway, it was a good run. Haven't ran that speed for some time. Did about 4.5km!

Anyway, I found a worm in my soup! I wanted to eat it but I think he was disgusted. HAHA.

Updated at 11.09pm:
Met pQ in the evening before she headed for work! We ate Mos Burger at Sunplaza. Happily just bought a lot of stuff and shared (salad, apple pie, soup, nuggets, drink, a burger each)! Nice! Went to the supermarket to help her out with her exciting event! I think I more excited than her! Haha. Fun Fun. Plan Plan!

Gosh, many many work.. Lazy Lazy!!! Been doing admin for the past 3 hours non-stop and before I left for dinner as well too! GOSH!!! More work to be done tomorrow........... Work is good! Me becoming workaholic and liking it! Psycho.. Psycho........!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home