The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, January 07, 2008

Birthday-of-the-Day

I think I got food poisoning! The symptoms started showing last night! Started with a headache which lasted from last night and is currently ongoing. Kind of feverish at the moment. Gosh. Anyway, bought my bike helmet today with Uncle Fred and pQ!!! Had to rush home though. Sorry, no dinner with you guys.. Really sick! Skipped dinner even at home!

My brother asked me to take MC for tomorrow but.. I really want to be present at work tomorrow! Other days would be fine.

Anyway, I got cheated by the taxi uncle today. He see me small! Oh well.. I was amused as I knew he was cheating me but he was a cheerful friendly guy so I didn't really mind. He double charged me for ERP. Even gave him a slight excess which shocked him. Hmm. Wonder if he feels guilty.

HAPPIE 31st Birthday Jansen!!! Gosh, he's OLD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home