The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Illness-of-the-Day

I woke up today and really couldn't make it to work. Diarrhea-ed twice in the morning and a splitting headache! Just came back from the doctor. She's the first doctor I've seen in a VERY VERY long time (my brother doesn't count). She's quite funny. She say I thick skin (and good skin) cos I quite young so will have thicker skin and skin resistance is higher when taking injection. She's afraid of injections but she's not afraid of jabbing people cos she isn't the one getting jabbed. That's a very entertaining morning. I got an injection but also the most painful. Ok, anyway, my guess of the stuff that's causing me this ordeal is Vibrio parahaemolyticus (from what I've learnt anyway).

Ok, I should sleep. Good night/day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home