The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Chalet-of-the-Day

11 Jan 2008
I got a nice grouping at training today! Anyway, we had physical training (PT) for about 30min after the "Technical" training. Fun fun but my abs are so horrible now! That's something that's going to change! At night, we headed over to Coasta Sands (Pasir Ris) which was where out AWC chalet was held! Managed to get some sleep!

12 Jan 2008
We had a BBQ this evening! Anyway, I took an hour to find parking after leaving my original lot! Gosh. Driving was a nightmare! Really skill and judgment sia! Nvm, trains me up for my ambition of being a stunt driver!

13 Jan 2008
We left the chalet in the morning and headed to IKEA for food! We ate at IKEA the day before as well! Anyway, I saw Mr Tay yesterday at IKEA. Didn't acknowledge him though. He looked at me and I looked at him.. I was partially in shock. I might actually have said "Hi" if I wasn't in shock. What's past is past anyway. It was 7.5 years ago!

After food, we headed to LK's place to nua. Haha. And I lost my car key! It ain't in his house and it ain't in my car! That's REALLY WEIRD. Anyway, it's nothing that can't be rectified. Easy peasy. Many thanks to XY for driving me all the way back to get my spare key and driving me back to LK's place! *APPRECIATES* (",)

In the evening, we celebrated big Grace's and Wai Keong's birthdays at Leilani's place! Couldn't stay long though.I was really worried about my keys so I hurried home to search for the keys (to no avail).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home