The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Handphone-of-the-Day

You know what? In other countries, people don't know what a "handphone" is. They use the term "mobile phone".

Anyway, I bought a SE K770i on Friday. I'm "moving in" to it this evening. Been transferring data and adjusting settings all evening. Anyway, after work, met Jimmy at Jubilee to play arcade. Tried playing the drums and Music DJ for the first time. I'm such a klutz! Talk about coordination! I forgot to play DDR! Also, they don't seem to have Marvel vs Streetfighter anymore! Spent a grand total of $12. Hmm. Maybe pool would have been better. Maybe not! Feel like playing CS again but now sure SUPER lousy. Hmm. Ok, I'm determined to start planning my time. I think I'll do that either tonight or tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home