The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Movie-of-the-Day


Did SOME work today. The lab report seems tough although I think it's because I haven't tried hard enough. I love Food Engineering. I love Food Engineering. I love Food Engineering. If I repeat this many times over, maybe I'll really come to love it (my brother's theory). I salute all chemical engineers. I'm amazed at the material you people study.

XY, HJ and I went out today! We watched Ratatouille! I love talking animals. Haha. Anyway, after that, we had dinner at New York New York. We ate fondue, hehe. We played pool after that. Fun!

Did you know???
Nata de coco is produced by the bacterial fermentation of coconut water! I was amazed. I didn't know it was a fermented product. However, fermentation processes are usually catabolic (breaking down of molecules) while this process of making nata de coco is anabolic (synthesizing bigger molecules). Niiice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home