The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Lunch-of-the-Day

There was the Appreciation Lunch by the President of NUS this afternoon! JY and i went for it! There was great food! Quite cool, met Cedarians there (Sandra, Yihui, KAREN NG)!!! Haha. Anyway, Wendy (Touch Rugby) was at my table!!! I remember I liked her quite a lot after playing touch rugby ONCE (never again). HAHA.
Anyway, we ended lab at 3.45pm today (scheduled to end at 6pm). HEEHEE. Anyway, Valen dropped Sandra at Khatib and picked up pQ! pQ and I had tea (dim sum) at Yishun 81. Later on, lingling joined us for dinner and we ate AGAIN at Yishun 81. FAT!!!
Half-marathon? One final run??? 21km.. I think the greatest distance I've covered was only 16km at one go. pQ, you can't run the race for me... Thanks for the offer. Your run, your glory. My race, my promise. All I ask is that you train with me... ARE U HORRIFIED? HAHA.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 01, 2007 2:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yum yum! I was quite full even until dinner time at 7+pm lor... =P

September 01, 2007 2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home