The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Party-of-the-Day

I woke up at 1+pm today. I wanted to go training but I woke up too late!!! I slept around 2+am last night. I told you I needed sleep. I haven't woken up in the afternoon for 400 years! Anyway, I spent the day unpacking, sorting out stuff and blogging!

In the evening, I attended Andrew's b'day party at Castle Green! There was so much food (got crayfish, hehe)! The place was decorated with balloons. There was even a projector and musical instruments. Quite cool. I think his singing improved! Hmm, it's the first time I mixed with the family people at a party, mainly with Audrey of course. Quite funny actually!

Anyway, I forgot to bring my keys so I tried to break in (to no avail but I was successful once before), hung out with Titus, played soccer with him and cycled around my garden. I spent the remainder of my time hanging out in my car!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home