The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Training-of-the-Day

Ok, training was sleepy today. During training, I was napping in between shots (while standing up). I was rather still today, stability was better (probably cos I can't move much when I'm in a sleepy state). After my 50-shot grouping, I sat down to rest, fell asleep and even dreamed! GOSH! After that, I had to achieve at least a score of 90 in a series to be done with training. I was SO NOT at stress cos I was half asleep so I reached the target in the first series (shot five 10s, heehee). YAY. Anyway, today's training felt DAMN good. I haven't felt so good in training for a long while.

Sleepiness was probably due to insomnia the other night and 3H of sleep last night. In the whole week, I slept only a max of 4H per night. TSK. WORK WORK WORK. A LOT OF WORK.

Anyway, after training, Jimmy, JY and I went to AMK Hub to watch Evan Almighty! DAMN FUNNY!!! We ate at S11! I had dumpling soup and SATAY!!! SHIOK sia. There's still something I've been CRAVING for a VERY LONG TIME but haven't eat. Hmm, when I free-er then see how.

Well, I kind of caught up with a my load of work already. Just a bit more to go and I'll be fine. Jaime, keep that efficiency up! SLEEP SLEEP! Jaime needs SLEEP!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jimmy complain that I "chap one leg in my date with her"... =X

August 27, 2007 2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home