The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Monday, August 13, 2007

EEK-of-the-Day

This is the FIRST time in EIGHT years that pQ said she missed me. EEK!!! And Jimmy's getting MUSHY too! Stop saying you love me!! I HATE U! Until I can get PB's as frequently as you, I HATE U!!! *jealous*
What's wrong with you people??! I leave you guys alone for 2 months and you all go whack! HAHA. Ok lar, pQ is noisy.. Stop bugging me. I'll be back soon (6 more days)!!! SHH! (Ok lar, am touched but don't expect me to say me miss you too. Ok, JJJJ miss pQ!). And no, Jimmy, no "I love Us" for you!

pqqqqqqqqqq needs to be groomed. woof!* says:
I MISS FRED AND JAIME HOW!!!!!!!
I need to be groomed too, my fur's standing!
*fur standing*
Anyway, I had my Psychology examination (academic) today. It's a 3 hour paper but I left early. Felt like a stressful paper but that's a good way to prepare me for the coming semester in NUS!!! I'm exhausted! Dinner is a Subway Club >>> I feel healthy!
Anyway, I like the thoughts that run through their minds in 花样少年少女. I think Quan is cool, I like!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home