The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Excursions-of-the-Day

I've always wondered if people like the homeless believed in God. This morning I went to church and found my answer. A homeless man attended mass. The mass was only 20min (usually about 30min in Singapore).

Anyway, Huixin and I started out excursion by touring Cabbagetown (possibly the greatest concentration of Victorian houses in North America and where Avril Lavigne was from). We visited Riverdale Farm there! We then went for an underground Toronto walk (a huge, complex version of City Link in SG). We finished off by walking around Kensington! Oh, I saw a real live chipmunk for the first time in my life! It's a lot smaller than I expected! Had buffet dinner at our residence for the first time!

Oh, and they tend to film a lot of shows here. My lecture class got filmed by BBC! Anyway, today they were filming some stuff and when I turned to look back, the girl was half-naked (like NO TOP at all) on the streets!!! I was shocked. Traumatizing.

Well, enjoy...

Tokens for the subway.. cute.
Basketball?!!

You may have heard about it,
now witness eutrophication.


Goat
Horse
Milk the COW
Donkey
Meh Meh
Piggy
Some duck, no kidding.
Turkey
Chickens
Airship Advertisement
Victorian Architecture
Hockey Hall of Fame - Hockey Masks
A work of art at Kensington

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What the girl have, you have too. What's so traumatising? Lol!

Anyway how come so many animals? You went to the zoo?

P.S. booboocow initials also BBC

August 11, 2007 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home