The desire to excel. The passion to dedicate. The determination to see it through.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Lessons-of-the-Day

We had free drinks for our FST3104 lecture today (F&N Orange soda)! Haha. FST3101 tutorial was really kind of entertaining. We spent most of the time (30min out of a 1 hour tutorial) naming out fermented food products from A to Z. Hmm.. Managed to complete a substantial amount of work. JY managed to find the way to my hermit place in NUS! Amazed! People rarely find their way there!
Anyway, training was ok I guess. Had quite a few interruptions. Hmm.. Today is one of the rare times that I left HTNS alone in my car after on a Wednesday or Friday. Left at 10pm and reached home at 1030pm!
I'm kind of tired but I'm going to have my FST3104 project meeting at 11pm online.
Today is a good day and tomorrow will be better.
Logarithmic increase.
Strive harder. Do it once. Do it well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm JY found his way to you...HMMMMM....HAHA...and ok...i get the point...i shall try NOT to follow your car...let you lonely...haha

August 30, 2007 7:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cannot meh?!

September 01, 2007 2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home